2- Green tea for strong nails
Green tea is packed with the benefits of antioxidants that help make your nails strong and healthy.
- Boil a cup of water in a pan.
- Now, add some green tea leaves.
- Then let it cool down for a while.
- After that, soak your nails in the tea for 10 to 15 minutes.
Use this remedy twice a week for best results.
- Take a bowl and add 2 to 3 teaspoons of green tea.
- Now add a pinch of salt and 2-3 drops of wheat germ oil.
- Then mix all the ingredients well.
- Soak your nails in the mixture for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Later, dry it with a clean towel.
Use this remedy 2 to 3 times a week.
Go to the next page to “See More”