5- Curry leaves
Curry leaves, when heated in olive oil, help color gray hair, add moisture to your scalp, and promote hair growth as well.
- A handful of curry leaves
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
method of use
- Take the oil to a bowl and heat it up.
- Add curry leaves to this and bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Wait for the mixture to turn green before turning off the heat.
- Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Apply the mixture to your hair.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Rinse well later.
Go to the next page to “See More”