1- Apple Cider Vinegar with Berries and Lemon
- 2 tablespoons of frozen berries
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ice and water
- 1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
- Add the berries to a cup of your choice.
- With the help of a spoon, mash the berries. If you want to make this slimming drink sweet, add honey to the mix.
- Pour lemon juice and apple cider vinegar into the cup. Add the ice, before filling it with water, to the brim.
- Mix all the ingredients with a spoon for at least one minute, before consuming it.
Go to the next page to “See More”