8- Oil blend for eyelashes and eyebrows
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of castor oil
- A couple of Vitamin E Oil tablets
- 1 teaspoon Almond or Jojoba Oil
- OK, the first thing you want to do is obviously completely melt your coconut oil.
- Once you have a perfectly clear and smooth liquid, add all the other ingredients and mix everything together as well as you can. This is actually the most important step: keep stirring until you see all the oils mixed with each other, and then give it a few more swirls.
- You can store this oil pretty much wherever you want, but it would be great if you had an old, empty mascara bottle. Wash it until it’s clean, and use the wand to apply the formula to your lashes and brows.
- You can apply the serum before bed, but also as a prep layer for mascara and brows when you’re doing your makeup!
Go to the next page to “See More”