1- Coconut oil, mayonnaise, yogurt
Great for: Damaged hair after coloring
- 2 tablespoons of full-fat yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- “To get the most out of this repairing mask, you must first wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo to unclog the cuticle,”
- Then, apply the mask evenly to damp hair, running your fingers through from mid-lengths to ends, leaving the roots clean.
- “Let the mask do the work for about 50-60 minutes and wash it off with shampoo – this time not with the clarifier!
- Finish with your usual fabric softener.
Go to the next page to “See More”