- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
what to do
- Mix turmeric and water to make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste to the leg ulcers and let it dry.
- Wash it off with warm water.
- You can also consume a glass of hot milk with turmeric to help your body fight the infection from the inside.
how many times should you do this
- You must do this at least twice a day.
why does this work
Turmeric has been used for centuries for wound healing due to its antibacterial properties. It contains a compound called curcumin that has exceptional anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
Go to the next page to “See More”