5- Tea Tree Oil
- 10 to 12 drops of tea tree oil
- 30 ml of coconut oil
what to do
- Mix tea tree oil with coconut oil.
- Apply a little of this mixture on the leg ulcers.
- Store the remaining mixture in a clean container for later use.
How often should this be done
- Do this at least twice a day for the best results.
why does this work
Tea tree oil is a powerful antiseptic and is used to treat various skin infections. Researchers have proved the effectiveness of tea tree oil also in treating chronic leg ulcers. It also exhibits strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory activities, which can be of great help in treating and healing leg ulcers.
Go to the next page to “See More”