1- Sugar and Honey Wax
What is necessary:
- Brown sugar / regular white sugar – 1 tbsp
- Raw honey – 1 tablespoon
- Water – 1 tablespoon
- A microwave-proof bowl
- a spatula
- A few strips of thin fabric
- Pour all the ingredients into the microwave safe bowl and place it inside the microwave oven.
- Cook for 30-35 seconds until the mixture starts to bubble and eventually turns brown. This will give your wax the perfect consistency.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and allow the homemade wax to cool.
- Now, take some wax to the spatula and carefully apply it to the facial hair you want to remove.
- Place a strip of cloth over it, press down firmly with your fingers, and smooth it in the direction your facial hair grows.
- Then pull the cloth firmly but quickly (apply the sharpest possible movement) only in the opposite direction (reverse hair growth).
- Repeat the wax application and use the cloth strips one by one to get rid of any unwanted facial hair.
Go to the next page to “See More”