A delicious all-natural slime that helps relieve constipation
- 1 medium-sized apple, flushed but not skinned
- 1 fresh plum, pitted OR 3 – 4 prunes without preservatives
- 1 – 2 Medjool Dates (Optional: cut and soak in some water to soften)
- 2 heaping tablespoons of ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk (I use the original)
- 4 – 6 strawberries, with stem
- A small handful of fresh blueberries
- Approximately 2 glasses of ice cubes: increase or decrease the amount until desired consistency.
- Apple core, cut into segments and put in a blender.
- Add plums, dates, flaxseeds, coconut milk and berries. Mix until well combined.
- Add ice, mix until the mixture is a viscous texture. Adjust the amount of ice to the desired consistency.
Lemon, Ginger, Apple, Lemon and Sea Salt Colon Cleanse
- A Big and Tall Glass
- A spoon
- Sea salt
- apple juice
- Ginger Juice
- lemon juice
- Take 3.5 ounces of water in a skillet
- Heat the pan until the water is lukewarm (Caution: do not let the water boil)
- Pour the water in the glass and sea salt
- Now add apple juice, ginger juice and fresh lime juice
- Drink this mixture twice a day. Once on an empty stomach and the second a few minutes before lunch
- For best results from this natural homemade colon cleanse, take light, oil-free food along with 6-8 glasses of water every day.
Cayenne Pepper-Lemon Cleanse
- ½ tsp. of cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Hot water
- Organic maple syrup
- Place ½ tsp of cayenne pepper in a 10 oz glass
- Add 4 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- Pour warm water into the glass
- Add ½ tsp. organic maple syrup
Drink this mixture at least 5 times in a month for a complete colon cleanse.
- Apples / Organic Apple Juice
- psyllium husk
- Enough apple juice to fill an 8Oz glass (If not enough apples are available then organic apple juice can be used as an alternative)
- Add a teaspoon of ginger
- Add 1tsp of psyllium husk
- Mix the mixture to obtain a smooth liquid
Drink enough water (about 8-10 glasses) after drinking the mixture.
Chia Seeds Cleanse
- Chia seeds
- flax seeds
- Keep chia seeds aside and mix in all other items.
- Pour the mixture into a glass
- Add the chia seeds and stir the mixture until the chia seeds start to expand.
- Drink the mixture regularly for proper colon cleansing.
kiwi fruit smoothie
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 1 pear
- 100ml Water
- 10g Flax Seed
- Wash and peel the kiwi and pear
- Cut these fruits into small pieces
- Mix these fruits with water
- Add the flax seed to the mixture
- Pour the mixture into a glass and enjoy the fresh shake.
Drink this smoothie regularly for the proper functioning of your colon and good digestive system.
Salt water flushes are the gold standard for effective natural colon cleansing. When salt water is ingested, the salt naturally draws water into the intestines. This results in a strong “flush” that can help remove waste and toxins from your digestive tract.
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt
- bottle with cap
- 4 cups of hot water
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- Heat the water. Make sure the water is at drip temperature (170 degrees or higher).
- Combine the ingredients in the jar and put the lid on. Shake the solution vigorously to ensure the salt is completely dissolved.
- Quickly consume the drink with the aim of drinking it completely in less than 5 minutes. Lie on your side and gently massage your stomach, starting with one side and moving to the other.
- After a short time, you will feel the need to go to the bathroom.
- When you feel like you can’t take it anymore, use the bathroom. You may continue to feel the need to use the toilet for a few hours until your colon has been completely emptied.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey
This blend contains two ingredients that have both been shown to have a positive impact on the intestinal flora. Apple cider vinegar is a fermented form of apple cider that has a multitude of health benefits. Raw honey has a number of beneficial compounds and probiotics that make it a stomach-friendly addition. When combined, these two ingredients create a powerful natural colon cleansing recipe.
- 8 ounces of hot water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- Fill a cup or tumbler with 8 oz. of hot water.
- Shake off the apple cider vinegar. The cloudy substance at the bottom is mixed with the liquid.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into the hot water.
- Stir 2 tablespoons of raw honey into the warm water.
- Drink the mixture before going to bed.
- Expect a series of bowel movements the next day as waste and toxins are eliminated.
Clean lemonade, also known as the “Master Cleanse”, is a colon detox drink made up of four ingredients: lemon juice, honey, cayenne pepper, and ginger. Proponents of this cleanse claim that it can help remove toxins from your body and help you lose weight.
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon of honey
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- A pinch of ground ginger
- Fill a cup or mug with a cup of hot water.
- Add lemon juice, honey and spices.
- Stir until all the ingredients are mixed with the hot water.
- Drink until it disappears.
Detoxifying Lemonade Cleansing Recipe
This homemade Detoxing Lemonade Cleanser recipe is the perfect way to start the New Year. Achieve those resolutions with this easy and delicious twist on the Master Cleanse recipe! This hot lemon detox recipe tastes amazing, is super simple, and will get you ready for summer any time of year!
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cups of hot water
- TO MAKE ONLY ONE MUGEM you can make 1/4 cup of lemon juice, 1/2 tablespoon of honey, pinch of cayenne and ground ginger, and 1 cup of hot water
- In a mug, combine the lemon juice, honey, and spices. Stir well to combine as much as possible.
- Pour hot water into four separate cups, about 1 cup each.
- Top each with 1/4 of the lemon mixture, making a total of 4 drinks. See the ingredients list above if only one drink is being made.